These are styling tips for body type H. The H letter symbolises the sporty modelesque features of this body shape.✨
Finding out your body type is the key to great style. Once you know the styling rules for your body shape, you know how to break them as well – this makes styling and dressing fun! Knowing the styling “rules” for enhancing your figure doesn’t mean you have to stick to them all the time, but it can help you to enhance your style FOREVER.
Body Type H Characteristics
The H letter symbolises the sporty modelesque features of this body shape. If you’re an H, you might have shoulders, waist and hips in alignment. A straight body shape and a sporty figure.
- Shoulders, waist, and hips are in alingment
- Straight body waist
- Sporty figure
- Great legs
Potential problem areas
Styling Do’s for H
- Bottoms: Wear skinny jeans and light coloured trousers. Wear light coloured trousers and bootcut.
- Tops and jackets: Wear low necklines, volants & ruffles. Biker jackets and long blazers will look great on you!
- Dresses and accessories: Wear slip dresses, thin waist belt & scarfs. Colour blocking will suit you!
- Patterns and fabrics: Wear linen, tweed, silk and delicate fabrics.
Styling Don’ts, what to avoid
To create a perfect wardrobe and personal style according to your body type, you should skip some fashion trends. Fashion trends come and go every season, but good style lasts. You will of course find a few trends every season that can be great for your body type, but others can be reserved for other great shapes!
- Bottoms: There’s no no-go!
- Tops and jackets: Avoid tight tops with tight jeans. Don’t wear stiff high neck tops, shapeless and boxy jackets.
- Dresses and accessories: Try to avoid tube and plain tight dresses. Don’t opt for long & straight dresses.
- Patterns and fabrics: Avoid square shapes and loose cuts. Try not to wear stiff fabrics and huge prints.